Nathan B. Hinch
Nathan B. Hinch is a partner at MRH Law. He works out of both the firm's Bloomington and Peoria offices, and helps clients with wills, trusts, and other estate planning matters, probate and guardianship matters (including guardian ad litem work), and with legal issues regarding business and non-profit law, real estate, construction, and civil and commercial litigation. He also serves as an administrative hearing officer for the Town of Normal, Illinois, in adjudication proceedings for municipal ordinance violations. Nate has written many published articles and presented at continuing legal education and other seminars, on various legal topics, particularly via the Illinois State Bar Association. He also routinely writes about legal matters on his blog, "Hinch Law."
Bar / Court Admissions and Education:
- Illinois Bar, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2011
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Wheaton College (B.A., Economics, 2000)
Honors and Awards:
- "Emerging Lawyer," Leading Lawyers Network, 2015 - 2017
- "Young Lawyer of the Year," McLean County Bar Association, 2015
- "40 Under 40," McLean County Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- "30 Under 30," Wheaton Chamber of Commerce, 2010
Bar Association and Community Involvement:
- McLean County Bar Association, Member since 2010; Chair of Underwood Professionalism Committee, 2015 - Present; Chair of Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2012 - 2015; Secretary, 2011 - 2012
- Peoria County Bar Association, Member since 2017
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member since 2007; Construction Law Section Council Member 2013 - Present and Continuing Legal Education Coordinator 2015 - Present
- Illinois Bar Foundation, Fellow since 2014
- American Bar Association, Member since 2007
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce, Member since 2010; Board of Directors 2017 - Present; Next Professionals Programs Chair 2012.
- Bloomington Rotary Club, Member since 2011; Board of Directors 2014 - 2016; Bloomington Rotary Foundation Board Member 2014 - Present; Paul Harris Fellow.
- Advocate Charitable Foundation, Member of Philanthropy Council for Advocate BroMenn and Advocate Eureka Medical Centers, 2013 - Present; Vice Chairman, 2017.
- Parklands Foundation, Board of Directors, 2013 - Present.
- Evangelical Free Church of Bloomington-Normal, Elder Board 2014 - 2017; Chairman 2016.
- Prairie State Legal Services, Campaign for Legal Services Committee, 2012 - 2016.
Email and Social Media: